BetKing is committed to responsible gaming. We wish to offer a positive gaming experience to all our players. Most users will play for fun and entertainment, but we understand that a small percentage of players will:
1. Attempt to play when they’re underage, or
2. Allow gaming to control and affect their lives.
We wish to assist and protect those who should not be playing in our website, or those who wish to limit their betting amounts.
Underaged players are not allowed to play in our website and will have accounts blocked and winnings forfeited.
If you have children or teenagers in your household, please consider the following best practices:
• Be sure to protect your computer. All computers can be set up to have a password at the login. In general this is a good practice, but it’s even more important when there are children or teenagers in your household. Also, keep your username and password private.
• If you have children or teenagers in the household, use protection software that allows you to limit the websites to which they have access, prevent file sharing, and generally keep a close eye on how your children use the Internet.
• If you are aware of an underage person using our platform, please let us know. Simply send an email to [email protected] and we will be keep to action the situation.
• Be a responsible parent. If you hear children talking about online games, deposits and withdrawals, please start asking questions.
If you believe that playing games might be a serious problem in your life and not a form of entertainment, we want to help you. First, please look at the following questions:
1. Did you ever skip work or school due to playing?
2. Has playing caused you to neglect your own welfare or that of your family?
3. Have you ever sold anything or borrowed money to finance gaming?
4. Have you often played until your funds were gone?
5. Have you ever considered self-destruction or suicide as a result of your playing?
Also, we provide you with the ability to exclude yourself from playing in our website. Simply login to our website, click on your username at the top right, then ‘Settings’ > ‘Disable Betting”. Please note that all self-exclusions are irreversible.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our customer support on [email protected].