BetKing has partnered with Bitsler to refund player balances
In November 2019 BetKing closed after a hack that saw player and investor funds lost.
Bitsler has agreed to work together and refund all players who still had a balance on BetKing when we closed, up to $200.
In total Bitsler will refund over $18,000 to 250 players!
This is a no strings attached deal and they do not require users to deposit or wager to withdraw the refunded amount.
To claim your refund you must do the following:
- Signup to Bitsler with this link
- Email your Bitsler username to [email protected]
- We will confirm your account with Bitsler
- We will credit your Bitsler balance with the refund amount within 48 hours
- Only available to BetKing accounts who had a BTC, ETH, LTC or EOS balance on the site when we closed.
- The maximum refund amount is $200.
- Bitsler will not be buying BKB or BKT and will not credit any amount for these balances.
- We will email all accounts that had a balance that are eligible for refund or contact them on Telegram.
- This offer ends on June 1st 2020. Any balances below $200 not claimed by then will be forfeit and used to refund larger balances.
For accounts that had over $200 on BetKing Bitsler may be willing to refund more than $200 depending on your case.
If you had tokens on the old BetKing website and have not been contacted email [email protected] for help.